Saturday, June 15, 2013

Welcome to Double Exposure


“For me, the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity.”
Henri Cartier-Bresson


Being a photographer you're always looking to get better at it. Whether it's improving your technical skills, getting inspired by great photographers, learning new tricks in Photoshop or treating yourself to new equipment.
I guess these are the stuff I want to talk about here and hopefully learn things in the process. 




Welcome!

I named the blog "Double Exposure" for two reasons:
1) a lot of the time I'm photographing with my wife.
2) Just as in this photography technique, super-exposing several exposures to make a single image, in this blog I want to address different aspects that come together to form  the art of photography.

I'll share what excites me about Photography, review the gear I can get my hands on and share exciting new that I happen to come by.
I started the blog partially since putting things on paper (or webpage in this case) makes you think about the subject more and synthesize a your ideas more clearly, and partially since it's a way to socialize with other photographers. I wanna hear what are you passionate about! If you like what you read here feel free to comment and contribute your 2 cent (or more) to the subject ( If you don't like what you read - do tell me I suck :-)  ). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment